Mojito Lemon-Lime Cocktail
This lemon lime cocktail will be a great summer drink for those hot sizzling
- 1 tub CRYSTAL LIGHT Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup rum
- 6 mint sprigs
- 3 cups club soda
- 6 lime slices
- Empty contents of drink mix tub into large plastic or glass pitcher.
- Add water and rum; stir until drink mix is completely dissolved.
- Add mint.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Stir in club soda.
- Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses. Add lime slice to each glass.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
Makes: 6 servings, 1 cup each
Variation: For a non-alcoholic version, prepare as directed omitting the rum,
increasing the water to 3 cups and adding a few drops of rum extract.
Recipe and photo credit:
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.
Other Southwestern beverage recipes you may like...
Patron Silver Margaritas
Traditional Latin Horchata