Papaya Pina Colada
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 3/4 cups cold water
- 5 tablespoons granulated
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 ripe papaya, seeded, peeled and coarsely
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- Pineapple wedges, for garnish
- In container of electric blender, combine lemon juice, water, sugar, pineapple,
papaya and cream of coconut. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Serve garnished with pineapple wedges, if desired.
Other Southwestern beverage recipes you may like...
Patron Silver Margaritas
Traditional Latin Horchata