Ranch House Lemonade
This is the way "lemonade" is made in Mexico.
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 4 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice
- Combine sugar and boiling water, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add cold water and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Chill and serve over ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Yield: 7 1/4 cups
You can substitute lime juice for the lemon juice.
Other Southwestern beverage recipes you may like...
Patron Silver Margaritas
Traditional Latin Horchata