- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, pitted and coarsely diced
- 1 1/2 cups ripe strawberries
- 3/4 cup gold tequila
- 3/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- About 4 trays ice cubes
- In a food processor, puree the mango and strawberries. You should have about
1 1/2 cups of puree.
- Transfer to a container, cover, and refrigerate until cold - about 1 hour.
- In a blender container, combine half the puree, half the tequila, half the Triple
Sec and half the lime juice.
- Fill the blender container to the top with ice cubes, cover, and blend on high
until thick and slushy.
- Transfer to a pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Stir to blend, pour into glasses, and serve immediately.