Pineapple Tamale Muffins
- 6 cups Maseca for tamales
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups pineapple juice (using juice from pineapple cans)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits with juice
- With an electric mixer, blend the Maseca, corn oil, sugar, baking powder and
pineapple juice thoroughly.
- Fill 4-inch muffin molds half full of batter.
- Add five pineapple tidbits into each mold and fill the rest with the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.