Tortillas with Scallion Butter
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 4 taco-size flour tortillas
- Mix butter, scallions, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture on 1 side of tortillas; fold each tortilla in quarters.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate; cover with wax paper and microwave 1 minute,
The tortillas can also be heated in the oven.
Nutrition values per serving: 308 calories, 1 g fat, 58 g carbohydrates,
17 g fiber, 19 g protein, 0 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium