Beef Brisket Burritos
- 18 slices beef brisket
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or butter
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup Mexican cheese, grated
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and diced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Cholula sauce
- Lettuce, shredded
- Warm the brisket slices.
- Put the oil or butter into a large skillet
over medium-low heat. When oil is heated, or when butter is melted, quickly warm
the flour tortillas on both sides.
- Place slices of brisket down the
middle of the tortilla. Top with cheese, onion slices, some jalapeno, some
tomato, Cholula sauce, and top with lettuce. Carefully roll the tortilla around
the filling, tucking the ends to prevent any of the filling from falling out.
Photo Credit: jeffreyw on Visualhunt.com / CC BY
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.