Black Bean Burritos
You can also use pinto beans in place of black beans, or a mixture of the two.
- 10 tortillas, soft-taco size
- 4 cups black beans or pinto beans (two 16-ounce cans)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped green chiles
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat tortillas in microwave per package directions.
- Using a mixer, food processor, or potato masher, mash beans, chiles, salt, and
pepper to desired consistency.
- Spread 1/2 cup salsa in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of bean mixture across a tortilla; sprinkle with cheese
- Roll up tortilla, leaving ends open, and place in baking dish, seam side down.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spread remaining salsa over burritos; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until heated through.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.