- 1 chicken breast
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 2 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 slices American cheese
- Salsa (optional)
- Cumin (optional)
- Steam the chicken breast until done. Don't allow to brown or dry out.
- Shred the chicken breast and add a little salsa for flavor. The amount depends
on your taste.
- Warm the flour tortilla.
- Put the shredded chicken breast on one end of the tortilla, fold the sides over
and roll into a burrito.
- Spread the softened cream cheese over the top, covering the top completely.
- Top with the American cheese slices so that they are next to each other and covering
- Place the burrito on a plate and put in the microwave or under the broiler until
the American cheese melts.
- Serve with refried beans and
Other Southwestern burro and burrito recipes you may like...
Baked Steak Burritos
Chicken Burrito Skillet