- 1 chicken breast
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 2 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 slices American cheese
- Salsa (optional)
- Cumin (optional)
- Steam the chicken breast until done. Don't allow to brown or dry out.
- Shred the chicken breast and add a little salsa for flavor. The amount depends
on your taste.
- Warm the flour tortilla.
- Put the shredded chicken breast on one end of the tortilla, fold the sides over
and roll into a burrito.
- Spread the softened cream cheese over the top, covering the top completely.
- Top with the American cheese slices so that they are next to each other and covering
- Place the burrito on a plate and put in the microwave or under the broiler until
the American cheese melts.
- Serve with refried beans and
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.