Green Beef Burritos
- inexpensive cut of beef
- onions, chopped
- fresh roasted green chiles, diced, or canned diced green chiles
- cumin powder
- garlic powder
- Simmer beef with onions until well done.
- Shred the beef and mix it with chiles, cumin powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Heat the beef mixture and add a little flour mixed in water.
- Stir the flour-water mixture in until mixture is thick.
- Roll mixture up in flour tortillas.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.