Green Beef Burritos
- inexpensive cut of beef
- onions, chopped
- fresh roasted green chiles, diced, or
canned diced green chiles
- cumin powder
- garlic powder
- Simmer beef with onions until well done.
- Shred the beef and mix it with chiles, cumin powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Heat the beef mixture and add a little flour mixed in water.
- Stir the flour-water mixture in until mixture is thick.
- Roll mixture up in flour tortillas.
Other Southwestern burro and burrito recipes you may like...
Baked Steak Burritos
Chicken Burrito Skillet