Green Chile Ground Beef Burritos
Burritos with a ground beef filling are a favorite in our family.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 3 cups water
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3-4 tablespoons flour
- 1-2 cups water
- 1 can El Pato tomato sauce
- Brown ground beef; add onion and garlic and toss until onion is soft.
- Add green chiles.
- Sprinkle flour over it to make a crumbly mix.
- Add water and El Pato to desired thickness. Simmer.
- Serve on warm tortillas, with any topping you like...sour cream, salsa,
cheese, cilantro, jalapenos, etc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.