Green Chile Ground Beef Burritos
Burritos with a ground beef filling are a favorite in our family.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 3 cups water
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3-4 tablespoons flour
- 1-2 cups water
- 1 can El Pato tomato sauce
- Brown ground beef; add onion and garlic and toss until onion is soft.
- Add green chiles.
- Sprinkle flour over it to make a crumbly mix.
- Add water and El Pato to desired thickness. Simmer.
- Serve on warm tortillas, with any topping you like...sour cream, salsa,
cheese, cilantro, jalapenos, etc.