Green Onion Burritos
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded Longhorn cheese
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 package green onion dip mix or Hidden Valley Ranch Mexican mix
- 1 small can pimientos
- Flour tortillas
- Brown ground beef and onion, season to taste.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with Pam.
- Put meat mixture and some longhorn cheese on each tortilla, roll and place in
dish until all mixture is gone.
- Sauce: Mix soup, evaporated milk and Velveeta over medium to low heat; do not
- When cheese has melted, remove from heat and add pimientos, green chiles and
green onion dip mix.
- Pour sauce over burritos.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.