Green Onion Burritos
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded Longhorn
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 package green onion
dip mix or Hidden Valley Ranch Mexican mix
- 1 small can pimientos
- Flour tortillas
- Brown ground beef and onion, season to taste.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with Pam.
- Put meat mixture and some longhorn cheese on each tortilla, roll and place in
dish until all mixture is gone.
- Sauce: Mix soup, evaporated milk and Velveeta over medium to low heat; do not
- When cheese has melted, remove from heat and add pimientos, green chiles and
green onion dip mix.
- Pour sauce over burritos.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
Other Southwestern burro and burrito recipes you may like...
Baked Steak Burritos
Chicken Burrito Skillet