Grilled Rice and Bean Burritos
- 4 (10- to 12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 1/3
cups cooked rice
- 1 1/3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/3 cups salsa
cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat grill.
- Tear off four 12-inch sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil; set aside.
- Warm tortillas. Spread quarter of the beans in center of each tortilla.
- Top each with remaining ingredients.
- Wrap filling in tortillas burrito-style.
- Center burritos, seam-side-down, on foil sheets. Bring edges of foil together
over burritos. Fold foil down, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion.
Fold in ends to seal.
- Place foil packets on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6
inches from medium-hot coals.
- Cover grill. Grill, turning once halfway through cooking, until heated through
and cheese is melted, 12 to 16 minutes.
Source: Reynolds Wrap Kitchens