Roast Fajita Burritos
- Leftover roast beef, sliced thin or bite-size
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 6 soft tortillas
- 1 can condensed creamy chicken verde soup
- Fill soft tortilla shells with meat, onion, peppers and 1/8 cup shredded cheese
- Roll tortillas and line up in a sprayed dish.
- Pour chicken soup over the top and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until hot throughout.
- Serve with tortilla chips, salsa, lettuce, tomato, onion, cilantro and sour cream.
Source: Iowa Farmer Today
Other Southwestern burro and burrito recipes you may like...
Baked Steak Burritos
Chicken Burrito Skillet