A wet burrito is covered with sauce and/or toppings; therefore, it cannot be picked up and eaten.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Meanwhile, mix together sour cream and mushroom soup.
- Spread 1/2 cup of soup mixture in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix taco seasoning and beans with ground beef or turkey mixture.
- Divide meat among 8 tortillas, and add a sprinkle of cheese.
- Roll up and place in pan with seam side down.
- Cover with remaining sour cream mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato and salsa.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.