A wet burrito is covered with sauce and/or toppings; therefore, it cannot be picked up and eaten.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Meanwhile, mix together sour cream and mushroom soup.
- Spread 1/2 cup of soup mixture in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix taco seasoning and beans with ground beef or turkey mixture.
- Divide meat among 8 tortillas, and add a sprinkle of cheese.
- Roll up and place in pan with seam side down.
- Cover with remaining sour cream mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato and salsa.