Pina Colada Cheesecake
- 1 2/3 cups dry fine breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 32 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Cake: Combine first three ingredients; press into bottom and 1 inch up sides
of a 10-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in sour cream and next 6 ingredients; spoon into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 20 minutes; turn oven off.
- Sprinkle on topping; return to oven. Leave cheesecake in oven with door closed
for 1 hour; then cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
- Topping: Melt butter. Add remaining ingredients, and sauté until golden, stirring
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.