Pinon Red Chile Fudge
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pine nuts (raw or toasted)
- 1 tablespoon
fresh red chili powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon
- Heat condensed milk in the top of a double boiler. Heat until very warm, but
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- Turn out into a 9-inch square pan.
- Cool in the refrigerator until hardened, about 1 hour.
- Using a sharp narrow knife, cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container in one layer.