Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can each cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup, cream
of chicken soup
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- 1 (15 ounce) can hot
- 1 pound longhorn cheese, grated
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- Cook ground beef in large skillet until meat is done.
- Add each can of soup, chiles, and hot sauce. Heat mixture to boil and allow to
simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take mixture off heat.
- Put four corn tortillas in bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Add one-third of the meat mixture and one-third grated cheese.
- Continue making layers of tortillas, meat mixture and cheese until all ingredients
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
Posted by Pat's Cookin at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread