Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can each cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup, cream
of chicken soup
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- 1 (15 ounce) can hot
- 1 pound longhorn cheese, grated
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- Cook ground beef in large skillet until meat is done.
- Add each can of soup, chiles, and hot sauce. Heat mixture to boil and allow to
simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take mixture off heat.
- Put four corn tortillas in bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Add one-third of the meat mixture and one-third grated cheese.
- Continue making layers of tortillas, meat mixture and cheese until all ingredients
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
Posted by Pat's Cookin at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.