Chicken Chile Casserole
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces half-and-half
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen cubed hash browns
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Mix sour cream, half-and-half, onions, chiles, salt and pepper. Stir in hash
browns, chicken and 2 cups of the cheese. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese before serving.