Chicken-Corn Chip Casserole
- 2 boned chicken breasts
- 1 bag Doritos
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 to 3 jalapeno peppers
- 1 pint sour cream
- Crush Doritos and put into the bottom of a 9-inch square pan.
- Chop the raw breasts; mix well with sour cream, soup, peppers and onions. Put
on top of the Doritos. Cover with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 45 minutes, until casserole is bubbly.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread