Chili Cheese Rice
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine rice, sour cream and seasonings. Fold in chopped green
chiles and cheese. Pour mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish which has been sprayed
with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until heated through.
Yield: 8 servings
Can be prepared ahead and refrigerated or frozen. If frozen, thaw in refrigerator
overnight before baking.