Chili Cheese Rice
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine rice, sour cream and seasonings. Fold in chopped green
chiles and cheese. Pour mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish which has been sprayed
with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until heated through.
Yield: 8 servings
Can be prepared ahead and refrigerated or frozen. If frozen, thaw in refrigerator
overnight before baking.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread