Chorizo Enchilada Bake
For a satisfying meal that you can make with a quickness, look no further than Chorizo Enchilada Bake. This recipe idea takes ground chorizo sausage, refried beans, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese and lays the mix on top of your favorite instant crescent rolls. The end result is melty, cheesy goodness on top of fluffy pillows of baked bread. Just set, forget, and soon you’ll have this fantastic meal ready in no time!
- 1 (16 ounce) package Johnsonville® Fresh Chorizo Ground Sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (vegetarian)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings: chopped green bell pepper, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and sliced ripe olives
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add beans and onion, stir until heated through.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place in a greased 13. x 9-inch baking dish.
- Press dough in bottom and up sides of the baking dish. Press perforations to seal.
- Spread sausage mixture over crust. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with desired toppings.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.