- 2 (7.75 ounce) cans El Pato Mexican Style Tomato Sauce, divided
- 6 taco size corn tortillas, cut into 1-inch strips and divided
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, divided
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken meat
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- Sliced green onions
- Avocado slices
- Sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour 1/2 can of tomato sauce in the bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Top
with half of tortillas, chiles and chicken and 1/3 cup cheese. Pour remaining 1/2
can of sauce over the top, then repeat layers. Pour remaining can of sauce over
the top and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Tent loosely with aluminum foil. Bake
at 325 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with green onions, avocado and sour cream.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition Per Serving: 260 calories, 12 g protein, 15 g total fat (7 g sat.,
0 g trans), 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 50 mg cholesterol, 700 mg sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Casserole Recipes