Enchilada Casserole (T&T)
Here's my favorite enchilada casserole recipe.
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 can drained Mexi-corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag tortilla corn chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef and onion in large skillet, drain when done. Stir in everything except
for corn chips and cheese. Cook for ten minutes on low. Stirring occasionally.
- You're going to layer it like a lasagna. Place broken up tortillas chips on bottom
layer with cheese and meat sauce. Repeat this process ending with cheese on top
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven until the cheese mixture melts and is golden
- Serve leftover chips with salsa.
Posted by tweetycook at Recipe Goldmine May 13, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Casserole Recipes