Green Chile Casserole
- 1 package corn tortillas (broken into pieces)
- 1 large roasted Hatch green chile, seeds and skins removed, or 1 small can green chiles, diced
- 6 whole scallions, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 1 pound mild or sharp Cheddar cheese
- Mix soups and milk together.
- Make three layers beginning with tortillas; then chiles, soup mixture, cheese and onions.
- Bake at 300 degrees F until bubbly. Do not over-bake. It takes about 30 minutes.