Green Chile Corn Casserole
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 (14 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can green
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Mix first five ingredients together and place 1/2 of mixture in greased 9 x 12-inch
or 10 x 13-inch pan.
- Layer one can of chopped green chiles and 1/2 pound of grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- Add remainder of mixture and top with 1/2 cup of milk over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, for one hour.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread