Mexican Chicken Casserole
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 (4 ounce) cans diced
- 1 medium bag nacho cheese Doritos
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- Boil chicken with celery leaves. Reserve 1 cup chicken broth.
- Combine chicken, soup, chiles, sour cream and broth. Top with cheese. You may
either put the chips on the bottom of the casserole or spoon the casserole on the
chips after casserole is baked.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread