Mexican Nacho Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper (optional)
- 1 cup grated
mild Cheddar cheese
- Nacho chips
- Cook ground beef and taco seasoning mix according to package directions.
- In bottom of a medium casserole, spread refried beans; sprinkle with onions.
Place meat over beans. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Tuck nacho chips around edge of casserole. Top with green pepper and grated Cheddar
cheese. Bake 5 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream, chopped green onion and chopped tomato.
Yield: 4 servings