Nacho Chicken Casserole
- 1 can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 3 cups Baked Doritos
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat (or regular) cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped
- Mix soup with sour cream in a glass casserole dish.
- Fold in chicken, chiles and
Doritos until well-mixed.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH about 8 minutes or until casserole is heated through
and the cheese on top is bubbly.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread