Nacho Grande Casserole
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans spicy chili beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 cups finely shredded Cheddar jack cheese,
- 3 cups nacho cheese tortilla chips, crushed and divided
chopped tomatoes, green onions, sour cream, sliced black olives
- Cook ground beef and onions in Dutch oven over medium high heat, stirring until
beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Add beans, corn, tomato sauce, and seasoning
mix. Stir until blended. Simmer over medium heat 10 minutes.
- Pour half of beef mixture into lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Top with
1 1/2 cups each cheese and tortilla chips. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.