Nacho Grande Casserole
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans spicy chili beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 cups finely shredded Cheddar jack cheese,
- 3 cups nacho cheese tortilla chips, crushed and divided
chopped tomatoes, green onions, sour cream, sliced black olives
- Cook ground beef and onions in Dutch oven over medium high heat, stirring until
beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Add beans, corn, tomato sauce, and seasoning
mix. Stir until blended. Simmer over medium heat 10 minutes.
- Pour half of beef mixture into lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Top with
1 1/2 cups each cheese and tortilla chips. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread