Sloppy Mexican Lasagna
- 2 pounds hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can black olives, chopped
can enchilada sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Thick and Chunky Salsa
- 1 (15 ounce)
can tomato sauce
- At least 16 ounces shredded Colby/jack cheese
- 1 can golden
- 18 corn tortillas
- Brown the ground beef with the onion, drain, add the olives, sauce, soup, and
salsa, simmer over medium heat for 45 minutes to 1 hour to thicken.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Layer 6 tortillas, 1/3 meat
mixture and 1/3 cheese; repeat two more times. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35
minutes until bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite salad or side dish and sour cream and guacamole.
Yield: 12 servings
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread