Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
This is one of the quickest yet tastiest casseroles to prepare. Purchase ready
to use chicken in your grocer's meat section and this is in the oven in a flash.
Serve with a ready to serve green salad and Perrier water.
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups smoked shredded chicken
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 can (7 ounces) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro, (optional)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine rice, chicken, tomato, chiles, sour cream, onion and cilantro in medium
bowl. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Top with Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
with salt and ground black pepper.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.