Soft Taco Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained well
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- Lettuce, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Pitted black
olives, sliced (optional)
- Taco sauce
- 10 flour tortillas
- Combine meat, beans, taco seasoning and soup; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup sour cream on bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Divide meat mixture onto tortillas. Roll up and lay on top of sour cream. Spread
1 cup sour cream on top and add cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- After removing from oven. add olives, lettuce and tomatoes on top.
- Serve with taco sauce.
Serves 8 to 10.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread