- 6 ounces pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can
Mexican tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce)
can green chiles, chopped and undrained
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; keep warm.
- Meanwhile in large saucepan or Dutch oven, brown ground beef over medium-high
heat; drain well.
- Add remaining ingredients except cilantro. Cook until thoroughly heated.
- Gently stir in pasta; sprinkle with cilantro.