Southwestern Hominy Casserole
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans white or yellow hominy
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 2-quart casserole.
- Rinse hominy thoroughly and combine with chili, onion and green chiles. Spoon
half of mixture into prepared casserole. Sprinkle half the cheese over the mixture,
then add remaining hominy mixture.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
- Uncover the casserole, add the remaining cheese and bake uncovered for 10 to
15 minutes or until top cheese is browned slightly.
- Serve with corn chips.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread