Southwestern Stir Fry
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut in quarters lengthwise and then cut 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Combine sherry, cornstarch, cumin, garlic and salt in a medium bowl. Add pork
slices and stir to coat.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in heavy skillet. Add pork mixture and stir fry
about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cover pan and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with green chile salsa.
Other Southwestern casserole recipes you may like...
Poblanos Florentine Casserole
Smoked Chicken and Green Chile Bake
Green Corn Tamale Casserole
Chili Casserole with Cornbread