Taco Casserole 2
A quick and easy one-dish version of "Taco Night." All of the great flavor of
tacos in one delicious dish.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix or McCormick® Cheesy Taco Mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn or whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- Assorted toppings, such as sour cream, sliced green onions, shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, beans, tomato sauce and corn. Bring to boil. Reduce heat
to low; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with assorted toppings,
Yield: 6 servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 20 min
A Taste for Health Tip
Use McCormick® 30% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix, no salt added tomato sauce and unsalted tortilla
chips to decrease sodium by 474mg per serving.
per serving Calories: 417 Fat: 21 g Carbohydrates: 27 g Cholesterol: 83 mg
Sodium: 1248 mg Fiber: 5 g Protein: 30 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Casserole Recipes