- 4 small flour tortillas, cut into tenths
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 3 medium-size tomatoes, cubed
- 1/2 green bell pepper,
seeded and diced
- 3 eggs plus 3 egg whites, beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, fry tortillas lightly in butter or margarine.
- Add onion,
tomatoes and green pepper; cook until onion is limp.
- Quickly add eggs, salt and
pepper; cook until eggs are of desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and serve
with salsa on the side.
Source: American Bakers Association