- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck, cooked
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup
chopped green onions
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 5 (5-ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 1 pound grated Monterey Jack cheese
(10-ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cooked ground beef with taco seasoning, water and green onions. Stir
- Spray 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick spray. Place a layer of tortillas in the
bottom. Top with a third of the green chiles, ground beef, cheese and enchilada
sauce. Repeat layers twice, using cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Nutritional information: Calories: 605 Fat: 35 g Saturated Fat: 18 g Cholesterol:
134 mg Carbohydrate: 34 g Dietary Fiber: 5 g Protein: 41 g Sodium: 924 mg Iron:
25% of Daily Value
Reprinted with permission from
the Certified Angus Beef® brand.