- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 1/2 cups parboiled rattlesnake meat
- 2 cups cooked tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked pinto beans
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, sauté onion in hot oil until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve as is or over rice.
Makes 4 to 5 servings.
Other Southwestern chili recipes you may like...
Tucson Mission Chili
Southwestern Smoked Maine Lobster Chili
Chili Queen Chili
Chile Verde de Puerco