Santa Fe Corn Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with zesty mild green chiles, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons green hot pepper sauce
- Brown ground beef with garlic in large nonstick skillet over
medium heat 6 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking up
beef into small crumbles.
- Pour off drippings.
- Stir in beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes and chili seasoning; bring to a
boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream and pepper sauce in small bowl.
Serve with chili.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 540 calories, 33 grams
protein, 51 grams carbohydrate, 24 grams fat, 1,712 mg sodium,
9 mg cholesterol
Other Southwestern chili recipes you may like...
Tucson Mission Chili
Southwestern Smoked Maine Lobster Chili
Chili Queen Chili
Chile Verde de Puerco