As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 12 tablespoons refried beans
- 6 tablespoons green chiles, roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 12 tablespoons Longhorn cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 tablespoons guacamole
- Lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- Warm tortillas. In a saucepan, heat beans and chiles.
- Spread refried beans in center of each warm tortilla; spread refried
beans and chile, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold edges of tortilla to the center, overlapping edges.
- Place seam side down on a warmed serving plate.
- Top with sour cream, then guacamole, then spoon salsa over the ends.
Garnish with lettuce and tomatoes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Chimichanga Recipes