As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2/3 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Mix picante sauce, cumin, oregano, chicken, cheese and onions.
Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla.
Fold opposite sides over filling. Roll up from bottom and place
seam-side down on baking sheet. Brush with butter or margarine.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with additional cheese and green onion.
- Serve with additional picante sauce.
Yield: 6 chimichangas
Source: Pace Foods
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Chimichanga Recipes