As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 ounces shaved steak (Philly meat)
- 1/2 ounce red and green bell peppers
- 1/2 ounce yellow onions
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 tablespoon mashed potatoes
- 1 large burrito wrapper (flour tortilla)
- Cook the shaved steak then add the peppers and onions and sweat
- Put mashed potatoes in center of burrito wrapper then put shaved
steak/pepper/onion mix on top of that. Add cheese. Fold in all
four sides and secure with wooden picks.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
Gravy is the best type of dip for this.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Chris.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Chimichanga Recipes