As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 to 6 eggs (warmed to room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 heaping cup fresh vegetables, diced
- 4 to 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Sharp cheese
- Hot or mild salsa, to taste
- Sour cream
- Beat egg together until frothy.
- Melt butter in heated skillet. Add choice of onion, green bell
or chile peppers, mushrooms, potatoes, zucchini or bean sprouts.
Stir until cooked crisp.
- Add beaten eggs and scramble together. Remove from heat.
- Place warmed tortillas on baking sheet. Fill with vegetables,
allowing space to fold over edges. Fasten each with wooden picks.
- Lightly brown in 350 degree F oven.
- Remove wooden pick. Top
with cheese and salsa. Garnish with sour cream and avocados.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Chimichanga Recipes