Black Bean Drizzle
- 1 cup drained warm cooked black beans
- 3/4 cup bean broth or water, warmed
- 2 teaspoons Chipotles en Adobe Puree
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until very smooth. Taste and
adjust the seasoning. Force puree through a fine-meshed sieve with
the back of a large wooden spoon. Pour the puree through a funnel
into a squeeze bottle. If not using it right away, cover the top
with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Let the puree
sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before using.
- To use, make zigzag streaks across serving plate, decorate the rim
of the plate, or however you want to decorate before or after putting
the entree or appetizer on the plate.
Other Southwestern condiment and seasoning recipes you may like...
Firehouse Chili Powder
Santa Fe Mexican Marinade
Chipotles en Adobo