Black Bean Drizzle
- 1 cup drained warm cooked black beans
- 3/4 cup bean broth or water, warmed
- 2 teaspoons Chipotles en Adobe Puree
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until very smooth. Taste and
adjust the seasoning. Force puree through a fine-meshed sieve with
the back of a large wooden spoon. Pour the puree through a funnel
into a squeeze bottle. If not using it right away, cover the top
with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Let the puree
sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before using.
- To use, make zigzag streaks across serving plate, decorate the rim
of the plate, or however you want to decorate before or after putting
the entree or appetizer on the plate.