- 1/4 cup dried crushed red New Mexican chiles, seeds included
- 2 cups peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Zest of 3 oranges, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Heat peanut oil to 325 degrees F. Remove from the heat and stir
in the remaining ingredients. Let the oil cool.
- To use, marinate fish overnight in the oil.
- Grill fish over charcoal,
basting frequently with mayonnaise.
Other Southwestern condiment and seasoning recipes you may like...
Firehouse Chili Powder
Santa Fe Mexican Marinade
Chipotles en Adobo