Use Green Mayonnaise as a sandwich spread with slices of roast pork, in a
BLT, or mix the mayonnaise into an egg or chicken salad.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced roasted Anaheim or New Mexico chile
- 3 garlic cloves, roasted and mashed
- Fresh Mexican lime juice, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mayonnaise for at least 1 hour.
This keeps well, refrigerated, for up to a week.
Other Southwestern condiment and seasoning recipes you may like...
Firehouse Chili Powder
Santa Fe Mexican Marinade
Chipotles en Adobo