This is a wonderful southwestern flavor for salads and meats.
- 1/3 cup chile powder
- 2 tablespoons dried cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons Mexican oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried sweet basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- Combine all in a medium bowl.
- Store in an airtight jar for up to
Makes 1 cup seasoning.
Other Southwestern condiment and seasoning recipes you may like...
Firehouse Chili Powder
Santa Fe Mexican Marinade
Chipotles en Adobo