If you love the heavenly combination of apple and cheddar cheese, shredded
cheddar may be added to the top and melted during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Spoon fruit filling evenly down center of each tortilla; sprinkle
evenly with cinnamon. Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly
greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bring butter and next 3 ingredients
to a boil in a medium saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer, stirring
constantly, 3 minutes. Pour over enchiladas.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Dessert Recipes